Monday, September 16, 2013

Summertime with the Adams

It has been a long while since I updated our blog and I figured that it's high time to share what's been going on here with us.
We have had such a wonderful (and busy!) summer. In early June, Zoey and I went out to Utah to visit family. It was a week and a half of non-stop fun while we partied with family. I was so excited to take Zoey to the Hogle Zoo. She mostly didn't care, but in her heart of hearts, I know that she was having the time of her life. Or something like that. We also took Zoey to the park, which is one of her favorite things to do. That girl could swing until the cows come home. Zoey also took her first real swim while we were there. She wasn't too sure about it the first time, but when we went back, she had a ball. It was especially fun while our cousins splashed her. It was so fun to see her around all my little cousins. They were so sweet with her. It made me miss them extra.

Grayson, Zoey, and I also got to go with my Dad's family to Maui. We had such a great time. Seriously, guys. It was the best. Grayson and I are still talking about how much we miss it there.  If there was a way for us to be able to live there and not be homeless, we'd do it in a heartbeat. Hawaii is like Heaven on Earth. I'm getting sad sitting here thinking about how wonderful it is. Oh Maui, please take me back!

Grayson spent a lot of his summer busy with Scouts. Hours and hours and hours of Boy Scouts. I'm certainly glad that's over. I missed him a lot while he was gone. And so did Zoey. But none of us missed him more than Rascal did.
My mom and Grandma were able to come out to be with us for a week during August. All of us ladies had a fantastic time together. It took Zoey and me a week to recuperate from all the fun! We shopped, shopped, shopped, did all the church sites, did some hiking, and went to Niagara Falls. That was especially fun since I had never been before. We got adventurous and took Zoey on the Maid of the Mist. It was WILD. I probably wouldn't recommend this for people who have babies that aren't wild and crazy like mine.



We are so excited for fall and all the fun this season brings. Hopefully it will be just as wonderful as our summer. With our cute Zoey Bear, I'm sure it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment